Hasselblad HD3

:crying: i feel your pain.... i have no craving for a hd3, but i would LOVE to get my hands on a hasselblad 500 serries, with a digital back:love: :love:

Just want the Digi back.;)
Save a fortune on Polaroids.

Dave.

So you now have one :D

I have paid a deposit on an ex demo H3DII-31 (heavily reduced since the H4D got announced), its going for a full clean / service at the blad courtesy of the dealer, then it should be ready for me to get my grubby hands on.

Just need to find a 50-110mm for it now.

I have been using them for my studio shoots when possible (College i go to has loads of them and Phase One backs) for about 3 years, this will be my first one i have owned.

I have paid a deposit on an ex demo H3DII-31 (heavily reduced since the H4D got announced), its going for a full clean / service at the blad courtesy of the dealer, then it should be ready for me to get my grubby hands on.

I have been using them for my studio shoots when possible (College i go to has loads of them and Phase One backs) for about 3 years, this will be my first one i have owned.

That's the one i'm looking at, As you say the arrival of the H4D should bring prices down now

how much did you manage to get it for?

wow - these days it seems that even students earn more than me :LOL:

please don't say, please don't say, please don't say.................goes off to raid the piggy bank! :)

please don't say, please don't say, please don't say.................goes off to raid the piggy bank! :)

I know it's an ex-demo one - but my God that must be a big piggy bank AliB :eek:

:D

And yes I'd love one too, but for landscape work

DD

There was a nice H1 with a film back on ebay this week Steve. :)

As for the piggy bank, I've actually got a water bottle from a cooler painted green and twice a year it gets emptied, once at Christmas and once for holidays and we have some family treats.

I'd actually need to mug the bank manager for a Hassy!

I do have the 500 and I'd just love a CSV back for it, but even that is £9K new. Anyone got one just oh, lying around that could find it's way onto the back of my old blad? :)

I could always send a note up the chimney to santa.
Forgot ive not got a chimney .:shake:
Guid health:wave:

Back