HAUNTED

The angled tress really add to the creepy feel of this, they help to draw you into the focal point.

The angled tress really add to the creepy feel of this, they help to draw you into the focal point.
Thanks a lot fro your feedback Rigu. Your comments are really interesting as others have suggested straitening the towers? and I prefer them as is, Thanks again,

Geoff

Very spooky looking, nice capture.

Hi Geoff,

Alot of burning going on here. Sky looks a little unnatural and flat, perhaps could do with livening up somewhat. The tree branches are also a little too close to the castle top from this perspective, perhaps could have offered a little more space. The image also requires straightening!
other than that great idea!

I think it works really well for the feeling your trying to generate and maybe Geoff it would work better with that thought in mind to leave the uprights leaning in. I guess if your talking technically then what Neil says but if your trying to portray a particular feeling of eeriness, then I think it stands up pretty well on its own as it is!
I guess its subjective isn't it...... I quite like that feeling that its all closing in on you! im not sure if taking some exposure off the castle and making it a little darker and more threatening would work.
I like it(y) A nice take on the usual images of Bodiam!

I think it works really well for the feeling your trying to generate and maybe Geoff it would work better with that thought in mind to leave the uprights leaning in. I guess if your talking technically then what Neil says but if your trying to portray a particular feeling of eeriness, then I think it stands up pretty well on its own as it is!
I guess its subjective isn't it...... I quite like that feeling that its all closing in on you! im not sure if taking some exposure off the castle and making it a little darker and more threatening would work.
I like it(y) A nice take on the usual images of Bodiam!
Thanks very much for your feedback Steve,

Geoff

Back