Have a very sexy Christmas! Poss *NSFW*

There might be a NY pic soon, Ive bought the same shoes in the sales, but in black :D:D I need to show them off :p

Just shoes :p They were only a tenner, would have been rude leaving them on the shelf eh? :D

oh legs....legs huh? hmmmm ..... they look, well, not as they are today :D
more accurate!

3133134151_591b4466d4.jpg

okay this is emberassing lol

Can I also congratulate you on your really nice PINS! :D :)

betty an excellent image

to the person who asked what it was about the image

well for me its the lead in from foot upwards along a very nice thigh with a hint of the puppies at the top, slightly suggestive to a degree.

englands hottest - yes great legs but a lovely pose too with a nice long slender body.

both would make great cards

can i be on your card list?

pretty please.

Sorry but the first thing I noticed was the H&K guitar amp in the background...but then I'm an obsessive muso...and yes you do look very nice:)

this was a snap taken for no purpose other than to show a friend my new dress :D ! im so glad the amp is more appealing :eek:

Joe©;1155744 said:
betty an excellent image

englands hottest - ...a nice long slender body.
can i be on your card list?

:nuts::nuts: :woot: that's always suuuuuuch a nice thing to hear since I accomplished that this year! :D

There might be a NY pic soon, Ive bought the same shoes in the sales, but in black :D:D I need to show them off :p

waheyyyyy c,mon Betty were waiting :naughty::naughty::naughty::coat:

Aw :)

/me blushes

Glad you like it, and cant believe people are still looking :D

Gawd.... if i had her pose like that, be the best pressie anyone ever bought me!

Was having a mess about earlier, and thought I would give all my TP mates an early xmas treat :D

Merry Christmas all :)

legs2.jpg

Should have had these printed as xmas cards, my good ideas always come too late :D

Still waiting for the photo with shoes in black.:naughty:

howd i miss this thread????????

I can't believe I only just saw this thread!! Betty you absolute minx you!! Stunning :D

Thanks HanC :D

Thanks for bumping this, you've reminded me I need more shots of the new shoes...

Ill keep you all posted :D

Thanks for bumping this, you've reminded me I need more shots of the new shoes...

we are looking forward to it

need anyone to carry the tripod? :naughty:

I've been waiting since Jan 1 for the new year pic :D

Oooh yeah cool!! Maybe involve some heartshapes and fluffy toys :D

Well done girl! Keep those ideas coming :p

We want one of you now as well :D

Better warn Marcel that a mop will be needed, both for the salivation in anticipation and again after the next pics are posted :LOL:

:popcorn:

Back