Have I done it correctly

Name
Colin
Edit My Images
No
Hi
I joined the other day and have put some photos on the macro and close up thread....Have I put them on correctly or done something wrong as I have noticed no-one has viewed them at all...

Hi and welcome, first I would change the links to actual photos as not many people like clikcking links they would rather open a thread and see the pic straight off.

I have just sent a pm explaining how to do this

(y) Thank you Mandy !!!

A lot of forum members work full time and are only around during the evenings so sometimes it can take a little while to get a response to threads - especially as they slip down the page so quickly in the more active sub forums.
Very few stay unanswered though, so bear with us.

I'm going to pop my head in to have a look at some of them now :)

(y) Thank you Mandy !!!

A lot of forum members work full time and are only around during the evenings so sometimes it can take a little while to get a response to threads - especially as they slip down the page so quickly in the more active sub forums.
Very few stay unanswered though, so bear with us.

I'm going to pop my head in to have a look at some of them now :)

No worries sarah not after any brownie points within the forum I did it purely out of the kindness out off my heart. I also know what it's like on a forum as I used to run my own biker forum and am aware off how hectic things can get.

Back