Have you ever heard sex before........

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Just listen to this and guess..:D

Clicky to listen...:nuts:

Just watch the views on this thread with that title..:LOL:

Well, I must say that I was worried / intrigued to find out what I was gonna be listening to there for a minute... sounds like someone shuffling a deck of cards :LOL:

Your engine appears to be not starting, perhaps it needs a jump start!

Ironically it sounds like a primitive video camera.

Frise-Green?

And it was all over inside ten seconds...

A whole new meaning to point-and-shoot, eh, Marcel? ;)

if you want to share links, please ask first. Don't just take some one elses hosting account and use it where ever you want.

Oops. Sorry. We do try to be squeaky clean as a forum with regards to other people's material. The Mods/Admin have only just picked up on your post. You'd have got a quicker response by PMing a member of staff, but I've sent you a PM. :)

Thanks for your response. At least you're here now, you might like to hang around. (y)

if you want to share links, please ask first. Don't just take some one elses hosting account and use it where ever you want.

Sorted..;)

oh dear...I am so naiive...I didn't know you weren't meant to do that, I will think twice now. Is it a 'not' allowed thing to do? What's the protocol on this one?

Aaaand everyone's happy :)
Who's gettin the drinks in :D

Marianne. I think the problem was that it was a file hosted on his webspace, rather than the content.

The problem is, when you upload a file and share the link somewhere. If it's a popular thing, it's bound to be linked elsewhere, so often it's a case of "Expect it happening'.

The problem comes when hosting and extra bandwidth cost money, and if its linked to too much it can cost the uploader money, which isn't nice.

So while it's not necessarily a 'not allowed' thing. It's not necessarily a free for all so to speak. Common sense prevails really. If it's on someones personal space, it's just polite really to ask them.

That said, this link was found on another forum...What if, instead, Buster had said "Pop on over to this forum and check the link in the first post". It's going to generate the same traffic and number of downloads, but all of a sudden is an acceptable way of 'sharing' this link......

Strange isn't it?

Back