Having fun!

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Just wanted to share this pic for NO other reason than to show you all I got some new gadgets for my camera. :D It's not the best of pic I know, as I just caught my daughter on her way to bed. Told her to strike a pose and this is what I got,lol. This past weekend was mothers' day over here and I got me a new SB-600 speedlight, couple of Tiffin filters and a wireless remote! :D I just have to figure out how to use it now,lol :thinking: :D Anyways I'm a happy camper.

:banana: <<<<< me doing my happy dance! :D

Jewel

giggling.jpg

Spitting image of her Mum or what ? .....not the missing teeth of course. Looks like you are going to have fun with that peice of kit....exposure is very good

I always told my patients that came from kissing boys!

A lovely one for the album ready for the boyfriends in years to come.

The kit certainly works - no burning out!

lovely natural shot that Jewel, you could at least have let her put her teeth back in!

yep, nice shot, wish I could get flash shots to work like that

amazing natural colours and detail...I love her expression, just can't help but smile!

DJW said:
Spitting image of her Mum or what ? .....not the missing teeth of course.

Yeah my family calls her my clone,kinda scary actually cause the personality is the same too. :help: and she won't be kissing boys until she is ummm 40! :LOL:

Thanks for the comments folks.

Jewel

Fangman said:
I always told my patients that came from kissing boys!

I hope it was only your FEMALE patients you told that to, Fangman!! ;)

Lovely shot Jewel, I am hankering after a flash too........ what a wonderful mother you must be to get that lot for Mother's Day............ I dont know what it says about my mothering skills,,,,, but I usually get a couple of pot plants!!

Nice shot jules. Trust me, the flash gun looks alot more complicated than it is. I nearly cried the first time i read the manual for the sb800 my brain was hurting so much. So much more complicated than it needed to be, just stick it on ttl or ttlbl and off you go!

Back