Having my first Exhibition today........

Name
Neil Williams
Edit My Images
No
Well I'm having my first exhibition starting today for two days in Kuala Lumpur. If any of you guys are in Malaysia pop over for a wee look and a chin wag
smile.png

448cef4fa7f78e5591db623c47a131de.jpg

Best of luck and hopefully it will go well :)

PS Do post a few pictures of the exhibition/exhibits in place?

Well done Neil, preparing for an exhibition is a big (and expensive) undertaking, but it's rewarding when you see it all come together on the gallery wall - or floor as in your instance! My advice would be to do as much of your own publicity as you can through social media, your own websites, posters and flyers etc.

I forgot the most important thing "Location, Location, Location" Saying that tonight at 6 pm theres a Chinese moon cake party at the same venue so should be a bunch of visitors for that......only problem is many many kids that are going to think that the little flimsy picture stands are great for playing hide and seek
I will report back later from either home or hospital.... :) :) :)

Congrats. I've been following your work (and locations) with interest and jealousy :)
How did you organise this? Did you book the venus and pay yourself, come to an arrangement, or someone knew your work and requested it? Is it a usual exhibition space (i guess not as they aren't hung)?

It's been a fantastic experience. I've had a fantastic two days, I've learnt many things( most of which were per warned to me) but all in all a fantastic experience and definitely more to come :)

Back