Daily hayley.price's 365's 2013

Oh I've missed loads of good ones since I last visited. The rabbit is fantastic (no the blade of grass doesn't detract. Now if it was covering the eye it would be a different matter)

I also really like the blossom one, the guitar shot, the cider, sorry "cidre", bottle (I like anything with alcohol in it) and Ali (or rather Ali's tongue) in particular.

Hi hayley ...glad I stopped by as the cidre is perfect..albeit I do prefer the pear.... You have taken some great wild and insect life shots. Shame the bird kind of got lost in the ivy..

Nice catch up like the fly one a lot - well I don't actually like the fly - but it's a good clear and crisp shot.

Great bird portrait, but the bluebells wins it for me. I love the colour tones you have manged to capture.

120 and 126 really stand out for me since my last visit...

Glad to see you are still posting...

as you said that i didn't come on for a week haha back now anyway and up to date :)

Great bird portrait, but the bluebells wins it for me. I love the colour tones you have manged to capture.

thank you :)

Like the white background and processing on the bluebells, but woul have liked that bottom one in focus like the others on the stem.

thats understandable thanks for your post

Hi Hayley, missed your thread it seems!

A very likeable set of pics, the hoverfly I really like
the pp on the bull looks good and you have a lovely looking pooch too.

thank you :)

Worried about posting again :LOL:

You turning out quite the array of wildlife shots - liking it.... :clap:

thank you :) and haha well i do get quite alot of grief of some on here

Loving Mellow yellow, those colours are just wonderful.

Day 148 is my favourite from this set. I like the way the horse & rider are looking in the same direction & the horse is looking interested & it makes me wonder what they are looking at, although the assumption is that they are in next. You can see she is at a show, but the background is diffuse enough to not be distracting & the exposure is nice.

Back