Daily hayley.price's 365's 2013

okay so here goes, day 4 i had to get in early due to work commitments, and as the sun hasn't arrived yet its another indoor photo im afraid, althought quite liking not having to get out the pjs for this shot haha

well this is a very simple photo, with quite alot of processing, witch might not be to everyones taste but i really like this shot and how its turned out, what do you think??

day 4, love life

day 4, love life by aralia.photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
That first shot is excellent! The rest are very good too, so a strong start to your 365! Keep it up (y)

Another nice shot Hayley :) Works for me as well :)

Like the processing and agree with Sarah that a different crop might just help.

Thanks guys and thanks sarah will have a look at the crop, once i get home tomorrow afternoon. More then happy for your imput hoping this challenge teachs me alot

I'm undecided re the crop idea - think it looks OK as it is, but can see why the suggestion was made. I think it needs a bit of space to work.

had a look at that crop although good i still like the original more. thanks for the tip tho was worth looking into :).

soo.... day 5...

this one i have decided to call coming of age, because i feel it shows the different stages of development, in the advance into cameras and photography its self. what do you think??

day 5, coming of the ages by aralia.photography, on Flickr

Great shot and love the idea :) and love it in B&W

Used to have two at work - they were pretty good to be honest....are to believe you could even fit one image on a floppy disk now....
haha yea wouldnt suprise me lool

I think that works really well, the only thing that I would say is what ever it is that the cameras are on could have been smoothed out a little more (y)

haha damn ill get there in the end lol its literally just sitting on a thin piece of white velvet.

haha yea wouldnt suprise me lool

haha damn ill get there in the end lol its literally just sitting on a thin piece of white velvet.

Yeah you will, check out my first photo's at the start of my first 365 that I started in 2011, there are some right rubbish photos in there :( and hopefully I've improved the standard now :thinking: :cautious: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

the processing works well on the cameras :)

an evolution in cameas?

Yeah you will, check out my first photo's at the start of my first 365 that I started in 2011, there are some right rubbish photos in there :( and hopefully I've improved the standard now :thinking: :cautious: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

haha will have a look :)

the processing works well on the cameras :)

an evolution in cameas?

thank you and yes an evolution in cameras one is floppy disk one is film and one is digital

so today i dragged my foster dog outside in the wet ( poor thing ) for a little photoshoot as i hadnt uploaded a single image of my pets to this yet, and have the morning off work.

now i took lots of shots as you do and plenty of portrait shots with her looking nicely posed and pretty, and then i took a few of me just playing around with her, and thats were this one has come from, i hadn't originally planed on using these shots for my photography, but this one really stood out to me and i just got this feeling about it so decided to use it as my 365's.

only thing that gets me is the focus is slightly out and have almost missed focus on her eyes, but i still like it.

day 6, give me paw

day 5, give me paw by aralia.photography, on Flickr

Last edited:
Well, you're off to a flying start today. Although a touch soft, I like the use of DOF

Sometimes a shot isn't perfect and we are aware of that but it can stand out for other reasons, the dof is lovely well done(y)

Back