HDEW - always slow?

Name
Linda
Edit My Images
No
I ordered a lens from HDEW last Sunday. I rang yesterday and was told I should get details of dispatch today which means delivery Monday. So far, no email. I have used them before but not for a while. Is this the norm for them now? More frustrated I suppose because I am stuck at home, post op and wanted my new toy to play with!

Quite a lot of their stuff is ordered in ('grey') so it takes a time.

They’ve always met their stated times when I’ve dealt with them. Actually ordered a body from them Sunday before last and it arrived last Friday. Think they quote 3-5 days from cleared payment so depending on how you paid, if they confirmed funds received on Monday they could still be on time. In the past I’ve asked them to try to get stuff to me quicker and they have obliged.

Well I emailed and have been told it’s coming on Monday. He said I ordered on Tuesday. When I rang, a cheerful woman said I ordered on Sunday. I will check my emails. I was offered speedier delivery if I paid £15. I didn’t take that choice!

My last order on the 21st Feb arrive the 5th of March, not the quickest but it will arrive eventually :)

Well, much to my surprise, it arrived today and it is a very lovely thing!

Back