HDR Chinook

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
Chinook from the Duxford Spring Show back in May.

Mark:)

Woka3.jpg

Great photo at a not so common position, stationary!! Love the detail and its not too overkill on the HDR (y)

that is stunning mark i really must learn how to do this i have photomatix but no idea how to use it do you know any good links on tutorials

Thats cool, the HDR make the green look really metalic.

Hi Mark,

Nice job mate, gives a sort of antique look/finish to the skin.

Glen.

Very nice Mark! The only thing I might say is perhaps mask off the "Rescue" marker, the yellow looks a bit glowy but yeah, it looks great (y)

Mark,

As eveyone has already stated - Fantastic, as is every image you seem to post. Hopefully be stood with you a few times in 2010, if you dont mind a mad Scot with you!

See you soon and take care,

Andy

Do more reading on HDR pictures your going about it all wrong... HDRs require a subject matter which works... The subject matter almost can almost never be a night shot... The idea at least my idea is to make it look real If you search some old post from the member kruger you can get an idea of the subject matter.... Start there

If you search some old post from the member kruger you can get an idea of the subject matter.... Start there

Thats funny .... :thinking: ... Just tried looking for that member and they do not exist!

Do more reading on HDR pictures your going about it all wrong... HDRs require a subject matter which works

I can see that you are very new so will let this remark slide by just giving you the facts .....

Posters liking the shot ........ 17
Posters not liking the shot .... 1

I like the shot but would do something about the grass at the bottom

Do more reading on HDR pictures your going about it all wrong... HDRs require a subject matter which works... The subject matter almost can almost never be a night shot... The idea at least my idea is to make it look real If you search some old post from the member kruger you can get an idea of the subject matter.... Start there

:LOL::LOL::LOL: :wacky:

Back