HDR @ Low Level

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
HDR processed using Photomatix Pro 3.2 and then normal edited in PS. 1200x800 res versions can be found on my flickr :)

Mark

F3HDRsmall-1.jpg

EagleHDRsmall.jpg

HercHDRsmall.jpg

GR4HDRsmall.jpg

these are all great, 2 & 4 are my favs though.. they have an Airfix box loo to them.. they say 'Action' to me. thumbs up!..

So this is not true HDR one shot split into three at least exposures me thinks 2 and 4 look good but there is more that could be pulled out of these two in terms of detail, would love to have a go with these to see what I could pull from them

Well done there good

LesF

lovin #2 (y)

Crackin shots. Really well controlled HDR.

Number 2 is simply stunning Mark, very nice use of HDR. Lovely subject too.

Now I don't normally like HDR because it just doesn't look natural but these are great. I could even be tempted to try it on some of my own stuff - after a steep learning curve ;)

Al

I love number 3, though a closer crop would be nice.

I assume these are expsosure blended?

I still can't do this technique, I just can't blend correctly.

I do not normally comment in this section but Number 2 is a beauty.

I love that picture..!

Stunning set #2 + #3 are stand out shots! Almost 3D - great processing style!

Nicely done and I hope a tutorial follows, please.

Hi Mark,

Nice job mate. F3 and GR4 for me outstanding.

Glen.

amazing, stunning all of them

no2 it looks like it is going to pop out of the screen :1st:

Apart from the Herc they're don't look very HDR'd. I guess thats because its been done in a subtle way and they're not over done like 99% of HDR shots you see! Top notch work as ever, love the F15! :clap:

So this is not true HDR one shot split into three at least exposures

How else are you supposed to get a flying aircraft? ask him to stop for a second ?
Good work on those photos mark, ive tried various pics myself at hdr but just cant seem to get a killer shot.

All stunning photos but number 3, the Fat Albert is top of my tree.

I think it is high winds, high iso's and high level snow and rain in Wales keeping you otherwise occupied.

But a good way to occupy the time - 3 & 4 for me and for what it is worth 3 is well out in front - think it is the effect on the heat haze that does it :):)

So is it HDR all the way for you now?

Oh no mate, I must admit a little HDR does alter shots in a big way but it doesn't work with everything. I'm new to HDR so still have a lot to learn but its something different to experiment with. fraggle101 hit the nail on the head when mentioning the Airfix box look, thats exactly the look I was after, must of done something right ;)

Cheers for all the comments.

Mark:)

*Runs off to locate Cad West on google maps, blow the bank on a longer lens and read up on the subtle use of HDR*.. be back in a few weeks. :D

Not usually one to comment in this section, but these are stunning. Number 2 in particular is increbile; great work.

Back