He he he

well they deserved to loose they played real bad :bonk:
anyway its about time Scotland beat us it was getting to be a joke :D

well done Scotland :clap:

I remember when we was the brute of rugby, the best squad in the world

Tony

shouldn't this thread be scuttled away somewhere obscure and in-frequently visited, like out of focus...?
Or maybe a new forum nobody can access:LOL:

Talk Photography (11 Viewing)
Discuss general aspects of photography, no skirt wearing RL player stealing Union nancy threads...:rules:

girls game anyway

:D

so far off-topic its untrue. Next time you post a random post, in your blind giddiness, check the forum your posting in.

moved to OOF

shouldn't this thread be scuttled away somewhere obscure and in-frequently visited, like out of focus...?
Or maybe a new forum nobody can access:LOL:

Talk Photography (11 Viewing)
Discuss general aspects of photography, no skirt wearing RL player stealing Union nancy threads...:rules:

girls game anyway

I definitely agree.

Well done Scotland and more importantly well done Wales!!

The Scots have done us Welsh a BIG favour!!

:woot::woot::banana::banana::1st::1st:

so far off-topic its untrue. Next time you post a random post, in your blind giddiness, check the forum your posting in.

moved to OOF

Ohhhhhh, listen to Mr Grumpy......:eek:

He's only grumpy because he's had a dose of the pox :puke:

moved to OOF

dont you just love a sore loser..............:woot:

dont you just love a sore loser..............:woot:

not at all, rugby is for poofs and girlies. if i was a sore loser you'd have been banned :p

I think that WALL should be higher!!...

And, whats the point of a North-South devide if your not going to police it!!! :thinking:

AND!!.. and we should build another wall.. From Liverpool - Dorset... we could use the land east of it for Foot & Mouth Vaccine testing... Oh, and a Bomb range... (y)

Why does everyone hate us??? :thinking:

I love EVERYBODY really!!!!! (y)

A press anouncment was released explaining why England the worlds leaders in all things sporty... :thinking: let them win..

It turns out that they are fed up with them all crying like babies in the showers after the game... :naughty:

obviously the poofs and girlies thing is just my own personal view and not that of TP....

hated rugby at school, i was short so was the hooker, but i could also run chuffing fast so every bugger kept trying to throw the ball at me. Rugby teacher poisened the game for me, so sorry rugby fans, it sucks.

I played Rugby in the Army.. but it was more like Murder ball... :LOL:

obviously the poofs and girlies thing is just my own personal view and not that of TP....

hated rugby at school, i was short so was the hooker, but i could also run chuffing fast so every bugger kept trying to throw the ball at me. Rugby teacher poisened the game for me, so sorry rugby fans, it sucks.

Someone has to hate it otherwise the world would be a very boring place :LOL:

Netball was like that for me, and also grew up in a rugby club

bugger...should have really thougt about that before posting

no skirt wearing RL player stealing Union nancy threads...

Tchah! At least in rugby union, you don't have to stop the game every time you get tackled! Soft, Northern nancies.

:razz:

Back