He is so tiny! Home for Christmas

It is a privilege to be allowed to share in the safe arrival of your beautiful nephew.

I know, as any father or mother knows, how every baby is beautiful and deserves to be the subject of a million photographs. Your sister will have some beautiful photographs to cherish in years to come.

I'm one of those having a quiet night in on New Year's Eve and I shall end my day with an extra prayer for those born at this time and in need of a bit of a peg up as we move into 2009.

:clap::clap:

:woot:

this has been a great update and end to the new year thanks for that ..

even the wife had a look at the photo's as she was saddened by the 1st post . the last 6 weeks have flown by...

glad he is home :clap:

md(y)

Great news, I hope this is the first of many happy new years for the young lad and I am sure he will soon catch uop weight wise (y)

It is a privilege to be allowed to share in the safe arrival of your beautiful nephew.

I know, as any father or mother knows, how every baby is beautiful and deserves to be the subject of a million photographs. Your sister will have some beautiful photographs to cherish in years to come.

I'm one of those having a quiet night in on New Year's Eve and I shall end my day with an extra prayer for those born at this time and in need of a bit of a peg up as we move into 2009.

thanks everyone. he is a wee cracker and we are all so proud of him. He has come on in leaps and bounds.
I thought a bit of good news to end the year does us all good (y)

Back