He isn't skiving he is taking time out.......

Name
Joanne
Edit My Images
Yes
I hijacked FlyTvr session - thoughts and ways to improve would be very much appreciated.

jo-garage.jpg

Last edited:
Like it as it is ... except maybe for the little bit of flare (?) bottom right.

I felt it rude to comment on Dav's and not yours Jo. Great shot, and love the inclusion of the window to give it the light source, apparent or otherwise. I think maybe shot from a slightly higher perspective may have added to it, but otherwise love it.

Last edited:
I would like to see more of the location, you get the smallest amount of the location, as the location seems to be important, a bit more brightness would be nice

But nice idea and setup

Siilver said:
I would like to see more of the location, you get the smallest amount of the location, as the location seems to be important, a bit more brightness would be nice

But nice idea and setup

Thank you Siilver, I appreciate your time to comment. I understand about seeing more of the location, however for me this works.

:)

MsPeep said:
Thank you Siilver, I appreciate your time to comment. I understand about seeing more of the location, however for me this works.

:)

Then why ask for thoughts lol

I love the idea behind this and the effect of the dim background contrasting with the light from the window. It sort of gives a sense of solitude, the little boy finding a quiet spot to read.

That little glare Gramps mentioned is distracting though.

alltaken said:
I love the idea behind this and the effect of the dim background contrasting with the light from the window. It sort of gives a sense of solitude, the little boy finding a quiet spot to read.

That little glare Gramps mentioned is distracting though.

Thank you alltaken.

Flare is distracting agreed. :)

Your thoughts were acknowledged and appreciation was expressed, I find your comment rude.

thats a good job your not the starter of the thread then isnt it lol
your aloud to think what you like, but as your not the starter i would prefer if you keep your thoughts to your self, if there nothing to do with the original question

Siilver said:
thats a good job your not the starter of the thread then isnt it lol
your aloud to think what you like, but as your not the starter i would prefer if you keep your thoughts to your self, if there nothing to do with the original question

Sorry Siilver I do think that's a harsh response.

Please can we stick to c&c. I appreciate everyone's thoughts and opinions, it's food for thought for next time.

Gramps - appreciate your comments and support.

;-)

Last edited:
Quite a dark picture, but otherwise very dramatic!

Reminds me of a post-war child for some reason!?

I like it but at first I thought the kid was on a potty lol

Back