Head To Head

Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Day 2 with my hired lens - thanks for your previous comments its hard to take you macro head off and and put a bird head on, all comments are valuable and they really make you think next time you go out.

1. i thought this made an interesting image??
4182039804_fbed6b75d7_o.jpg

2. And Another close up- just seeing how sharp the 100-400 was really was - sad to see it go....
4182039476_c369f34568_o.jpg

3. an abstract background
4181277103_7bd43aea2b_o.jpg

C&C welcome...

You could have got better pics with your kit lens and a bag of bread, cheaper... LOL!

You could have got better pics with your kit lens and a bag of bread, cheaper... LOL!

Bit of a contradiction there :D

I like 2 & 3 best, nice feather detail and colour. How about moving address and not telling the hire company :LOL:

There are people who knock the 100-400, maybe I have a good copy but I wouldnt part with it, and most people I know like their's too. (y)

Bit of a contradiction there :D

I like 2 & 3 best, nice feather detail and colour. How about moving address and not telling the hire company :LOL:

There are people who knock the 100-400, maybe I have a good copy but I wouldnt part with it, and most people I know like their's too. (y)

Thankyou for that, as artyman says I had just hired the lens for a couple of days and was testing the lens, as you point out there are mixed reports on sharpness of this lens - I thought this copy was really good and am going to take the plunge and get one (the hire company already taken it back unfortunately:shake:), it seems really versatile - I just hope I get a good copy as you obviously have... fingers crossed - I will hopefully post some 'decent images' if i can ever afford to buy any bread after this, in the coming months - thanks for comments.

Back