Heading Home

Yes Gramps, A very nice shot and very difficult to get.
Hope you have enjoyed your stay in Gods county....[LOL]

Both good shots Roger but the 2nd is definitely the winner (y)

I've struggled with the Puffins in flight at Bempton, if I've hit focus, I've either clipped a wing/s or too heavier crop :banghead:

Second one is rally good Roger, a totally different view to what we normally get. I tried running a small amount go Gaussian Blur on the background - about 8 pixels - and lowered the highlights in the BG as well - makes a nice difference IMHO if you feel like it

Mike

Yes Gramps, A very nice shot and very difficult to get.
Hope you have enjoyed your stay in Gods county....[LOL]
Thanks John ... all I can say is that if the wind had been in the opposite direction I would have been in the sea! :D

Both good shots Roger but the 2nd is definitely the winner (y)

I've struggled with the Puffins in flight at Bempton, if I've hit focus, I've either clipped a wing/s or too heavier crop :banghead:
Thanks Phil, the Puffins have played nice for me and whereas in previous years I've had to search to find one, there have been loads in the last couple of days. :)

Second one is rally good Roger, a totally different view to what we normally get. I tried running a small amount go Gaussian Blur on the background - about 8 pixels - and lowered the highlights in the BG as well - makes a nice difference IMHO if you feel like it

Mike
Thanks Mike. I'll give that a go later on ... still working my way through the inevitable hundreds of images! :runaway:

Back