HEADS UP! Free offer of DxO Optics 11 expires in less than 3 weeks

Name
david alexander
Edit My Images
Yes
DxO Optic Pro 11, for MacOS and Windows, is a state of the art RAW processor - some think it is superior to Adobe Camera Raw. Because DxO have a new product (DxO PhotoLab), its predecessor is being offered free for a limited period. Get it now before the end of November, it is well worth having. Here is the download link.
http://www.dxo.com/us/practicalphotography

Cheers
Dave

Thank you very much for the link David, now installed so have a bit of learning to do.

Thanks, but doesn't support Fuji X-Trans

Thanks!

I've just bought Luminar 2018 as my ancient version of Photoshop doesn't handled the RAW files from my new 5D MkIV and I refuse to pay for a subscription to Adobe CC when the version I have is fine for 90% of what I want.

I can at least try both now

Thanks, David :)

Well I'm giving DxO Optics Pro 11 a quick whirl for raw processing. It seems quick and effective, but as far as adjustments go the sliders aren't as sleek as those in LR, and neither is there a history palette ... pretty solid stuff, though, apart from that.

I know this offer has expired but I did take advantage of it and must say that I like it very much as a means of opening files not supported by CS6 (Nikon D500) and doing a little processing before importing into CS6 for finishing.
The upgrade, Photo Lab, doesn't have the same little preview 'loupe' window to highlight a portion of the image so that is a big negative for me.

Back