HeadShot

Name
Dewan Demmer
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys.

OK first pictures on the forums, but don't hold back with the comments.

I only have a web friendly ( under 300K ) version with the sig on it, hope that's OK

North-London-Portrait-photographer-Maya-1001.jpg

North-London-Portrait-photographer-Maya-1003.jpg

North-London-Portrait-photographer-Maya-1002.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, lovely shots Dewan :). How dare you come on our forum posting images to this standard!

Seriously, welcome, and I love all three. Great model, and they're all a little different, which I like a lot. Number three is the standout one I think.

Wow, lovely shots Dewan :). How dare you come on our forum posting images to this standard!

Seriously, welcome, and I love all three. Great model, and they're all a little different, which I like a lot. Number three is the standout one I think.

Thanks. The third image is the one I like, but it is different so I was not sure if anyone else would like it.
The Model was so a cool person, she was so relaxed and easy to get along with and that made a world of difference.

First Pic - I like the face but find the arm just looks a bit strange.Think it would have worked better with the arm down and just showing the shoulder.

Second Pic - I think the shoulders should have been turned a little more back so you don't get the neck crease.

Third Pic -Wow..love this one.Great crop that works and really like the lighting.

A lovely set. Love the lighting works really well. Last one being my personal favourite.

A lovely set. Love the lighting works really well. Last one being my personal favourite.
Thanks.

First Pic - I like the face but find the arm just looks a bit strange.Think it would have worked better with the arm down and just showing the shoulder.

Second Pic - I think the shoulders should have been turned a little more back so you don't get the neck crease.

Third Pic -Wow..love this one.Great crop that works and really like the lighting.

Thanks DEANSUPREME.
#1 The arm up was all part the shoot, one moment it was up and hey there was the shot and liked it. Obviously I liked the shot enough to put it up, but you could be right it. It would have been a far cleaner chot with the arm down, the question I ask then : " is the arm distracting ?"
#2 Ah yes the neck crease, I did see it and cleaned it up ever so slightly, but I hate removing to much blemish ( it can lead to that barbie if I am not careful ) but then this type of shot probably dictates removal of the crease.
#3 Well thanks, and #3 seems to be a winner. How about that, I was seeing a lot of things I could do better.

I may be to self critical, or perhaps I just got it right with this set.

Back