weekly HeartandSoul's 52 in 2023 - Week 2: Incomplete

• Thread starter Deleted member 59779
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 59779

Week 1: Your Area. Not technicallymy area, but I was in the area at the end of last week and knew that this would fill the Juxtaposition technique. Not the best composition in the world but not sure whether the opportunity will arise to get the technique again. (Probably get lots of inspiration now)

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2obaZRm]Week 1: Your Area + Juxtaposition by Heart&Soul, on Flickr[/URL]

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice bit of juxtawotsit there Mandy :)

That works, juxtaposition of the old and the modern, the plain with the colourful.
A trio of component parts, bravely framed with a plain but interesting sky.

Week 2: - Incomplete.

Found this hyacinth bulb lurking behind my printer and it had started growing without being in the vase. Originally I was going to photograph it on its own, then decided to place it in the vase minus water. Incomplete as it has completed its growth and didn't have any water to complete its growth. Ive now added water to it and placed it on a windowsill to continue growing.

Week 2. Incomplete. by Heart&Soul, on Flickr

That works, juxtaposition of the old and the modern, the plain with the colourful.
A trio of component parts, bravely framed with a plain but interesting sky.
I was rather hoping I could have got more of the colourful building in. But a brick wall with shrubbery and trees stopped me.

That's beautiful... Beautifully lit, with a great surface and complimentary backdrop ,interesting vase and great subject.

I would have been central to a plank of wood but I think I probably prefer your composition.

(You're missing a link back to here from the photos thread).

That's beautiful... Beautifully lit, with a great surface and complimentary backdrop ,interesting vase and great subject.

I would have been central to a plank of wood but I think I probably prefer your composition.

(You're missing a link back to here from the photos thread).
Thanks . Sorted it.

Your Area - I have a very similar image from a walk around there last year whilst attending a training course. I remember there being a monolithic square looking building nearer the town centre that King Charles would definitely not approved of!

Incomplete - I struggle to get anything to grow even with the correct soil and watering so well done on the "hydroponic". The depth of field is nice complemented by the background.

Back