Heather's Glamour/Fashion Portfolio - Official Shoot 1/5

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Heather's Glamour/Fashion Portfolio - Official Shoot 1/5

Hi all,

I've had my aspiring glamour/fashion model Heather in this week for her first "official" shoot.

It was quite a nerve racking experience. I hardly slept at all the night before!
Have i got everything i need? Do I have enough battery power? ect.

It all went pretty smoothly in the end. Model was happy, We were happy. Everything was quite relaxed.

Here are the "finished" shots.
I'd love to know what people think. What you like, what you don't.

Please do not hesitate to point out any editing faults you see. They can be easy to miss sometimes.

Thanks as always for taking the time to view my photos. :)

Simon
XD

2zpv675.jpg

34432iu.jpg

ok35ue.jpg

Think the first of the three is the best, although it is a bit soft for me. Hope you have got over your nerves now!

All good shots, I like the three different styles, #3 being my favourite as I feel the warmth compliments the models hair colour and pose. It is also the shot she looks most relaxed in.

Great shots. Not sure it's my monitor but they seem a bit "misty"?

I like #1 the best but I don't like how I lose her nose into the right (her right) side of her face. Great start though.

I love No3 but can you have a look at her upper lip in No1. It may be my laptop but there is something just not right there. (It's probably me!)

Yeah, I see it too... now that you've pointed it out! It's smudged some how. Awesome shots though. Did you hire a studio for these?

I like number 2 and 3, mainly 2 for the composition, it s a bit different. Number 1 does nothing for me to be honest, if there was more definition between her chin line and neck it would be better in my opinion.

2 and 3 for me.

Number one I dont really like... reason being is because her head looks to be a funny shape. Its like a teeny head and a massive body. It could be the angle the pic was taken at, who knows :D

Thanks for all of your input.
I'll have a look at the issues mentioned.

grim8634 - No, a studio was not hired for these. They were done in my dining room. :)

Thanks again everyone.

Simon
XD

2 & 3 for me.

1 is sorta spoilt by a slight strap mark or suntan marking on her shoulder.

No 3 does it for me. She looks comfortable in the pose and her expression has attitude - good set.

Back