Heeeeeeelp! Cambridge area or courier company?

Name
You can call me Sir.
Edit My Images
Yes
I had to go to Cambridge for an open day and stayed in a hotel because of the distances involved with travelling. Like an idiot I took my camera and put it in the wardrobe while I was out of the room. I missed my alarm going off and in my rush to leave forgot the bag with my gear in. Why the **** I even took it I don't know, but I did and I forgot it.

I'll try to find a courier company to pick it up but if it's prohibitively expensive is there anyone in the area who could pick it up ASAP so it's not left in the hotel and take it to a DHL depot or any similar company at a time suiteable for them? I will cover all costs.

Email me if you can help,

Cheers,
Kev

I might be able to do it tomorrow afternoon if you don't find anybody sooner Kev, I'm about 35-40 minutes away. I would have done it today but I have to go to Bristol shortly.

I'll keep an eye on the thread tonight when I get back.

I could get it done but not until this evening.... :(

Which hotel? PM me.....

Sorted thanks to Barry.

Cheers for the offer Colin, I'll remember it for when I leave stuff in Bristol.

you left a WHAT! in your hotel room?

I thought I was bad leaving behind a shirt on one occasion.

Glad it's sorted :)

your stuff is all packaged up and is waiting patiently to be collected....you'll soon have your baby back Kev :)

you left a WHAT! in your hotel room?
)

Exactly, leaving a shirt, or possibly a small child is quite understandable.. but your gear? :eek:

:LOL:

Glad you got it sorted out.

Back