Critique HEL Performance British Moto, Brands Hatch April 20

Congratulations on the panning and getting 2 bikes sharp! I could only manage 1 :)

I didn't shoot from the top of the bank looking down, so i haven't got any with that PoV. Will attempt that next time.

Last edited:
Congratulations on the panning and getting 2 bikes sharp! I could only manage 1 :)

I didn't shoot from the top of the bank looking down, so i haven't got any with that PoV. Will attempt that next time.

Thanks! My previous motorsport efforts were Touring Cars and Truck Racing at Brands over the past few weeks. I was pleased with my results, but they were rather "samey", as I found a good spot inside Druids and didn't move all day!

For the bikes, I decided that I would try to get some variety by moving after lunch from outside Druids to inside Druids. Number 19 is actually my favourite image from the ones that I have edited so far.

These are ok... But don't spam the forum, general rule pick your best images from an event and only use one post (two at the very most) to display your images.... By image dumping like this you won't get proper feedback as there's just too much to see... Multiple threads for the same event get tiresome. You need to move around and be more selective... They look ok to me but they are all the same with just a change of bike. You have captured a number of good shots but you have diluted the quality with a lot of average ones also. 5,6,11 for me but watch your backgrounds and avoid shooting into the sun... Your processing could use some work and not a big fan of some of the super wide crops

Back