Helllooooo!

PMN

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

This is my first post on these forums, so here goes!

I'm Paul from the wonderful, sunny city of Bradford (Well... OK, maybe the wonderful and sunny bits were a little lie). I've always enjoyed taking photos, but only started getting into it seriously around two years ago when I purchased a Fuji S5500. That camera made me do all kinds of weird, obsessive things like get out of bed early and stand outside in the rain (something I'd never have previously done!) I then upgraded to a 350D and now that's kept company by its a big brother, the 30D. I have a huge interest in aviation, so naturally spend a lot of time at airports with my camera, but I'm pretty much split 50/50 between shooting aviation and other things like landscapes, city life, etc, which is good fun.

Anyway, just thought I'd say hi! :)

Paul

Hello and welcome Paul.

Hi Paul (yet another one from Bradford).

We should just rename this place to the Bradford Photography Forums ;)

Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy your stay :)

:wave: Hi and welcome aboard (y)

lol I'm not doing any more meets, after the York one where I didn't get a single picture I'm happy with :(

:welcome:

Hello Paul, Welcome to the TPF :wave:

Hi and welcome,

must have TP days out in bradford. Look forward to seeing some of your pictures.

:welcome: :D

Hi Paul - Welcome :)

(y) welcome (y)

welcome paul!

i think you should reconsider matt, you bring joy to many with your meets...

hey, Yeah photography does make you do some wierd things, like lying on the floor in the city centre trying to fing the most interesting angles????

Welcome.

Hi Paul.. I think I know you..:thinking:

Back