Hello about me and some of my work

Edit My Images
Yes
Just to say hello and I am excited to join. I'm a street photographer from Northern Ireland and I also do children photography to fiance my love of the street.

I am sick of Facebook because I get very little feed back for my images. I get few likes unless I pay to promote the posts.
So I thought I would join this forum to grow and get feedback as a photographer.

Here is an example of the work I do

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to TP

You mention a 'here is a picture' but nothing visible (embedded or linked).........looking forward to seeing them :)

Hi and welcome to TP

You mention a 'here is a picture' but nothing visible (embedded or linked).........looking forward to seeing them :)
Yes it keeps saying I have not permission to upload. So upload keeps failing. Not sure what is wrong. I'm using the app.

Hi Jonny, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Yes it keeps saying I have not permission to upload. So upload keeps failing. Not sure what is wrong. I'm using the app.

Can you link from maybe Flickr or other image sharing site???

Hiya Johnny, welcome to the forum. I would not bother with facebook, I would create my own website for my own content.

Welcome. It's probably that you need to be a member for a time and certain number of posts before you upload, other site features are like that

:welcome: to the forum Jonny, enjoy yourself here :wave:

Back