Hello again from Greater Manchester

Name
Elaine
Edit My Images
Yes
I first joined this forum 10 years ago and for almost 3 years I was a regular contributor to the 52s. However, it eventually became more like a chore than fun for me and so I gave up and had almost forgotten this place existed. Just recently though, I've started to feel in need of a bit of a challenge and so I thought I'd have a look in and see what's happening.

I was amazed that my old log-in still worked after all these years and, after having a look around, came across the DPOTY threads. It seems like just what I need! These days I'm out of the country for around 3 months of the year, so I don't want to have to commit to having to enter a new image every week, or even every month and I like the idea that I can just dip in and out as and when I feel like I've got something worth posting. Also, having the whole year's themes from the start means that I can plan ahead without having to rush around desperately trying to find something that fits the current theme.

I've already got a couple of shots, taken earlier this month, in mind for the Winter theme. But, as there's still a while to go before the end of the month, I'll probably hang on in the hope that the weather allows me to get out and about to find other possibilities.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to posting and seeing everyone else's photos.

Elaine

Good to have you back Elaine. The DPOTY is exactly as you describe, one that you can do every month or dip in and out of. We've also got age New Old Digital with themes set approximately every 4 weeks, for people to pull images out of their archives for. We've also got a monthly Nifty Fifty running this year. So loads of reasons to get out shooting and sharing.

Welcome back Elaine, stay a while longer ;)

Good to have you back Elaine. The DPOTY is exactly as you describe, one that you can do every month or dip in and out of. We've also got age New Old Digital with themes set approximately every 4 weeks, for people to pull images out of their archives for. We've also got a monthly Nifty Fifty running this year. So loads of reasons to get out shooting and sharing.
Thanks. I've had a look at the New Old Digital thread and I'll definitely be posting there!

Back