Midlands Hello again from Worcestershire!

Name
Elizabeth
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All:)!

This is cheating a bit because I signed up to this great forum a couple of years ago. However, I've been AWOL since then - other distractions.

On the occasion of having bought a new camera, I'm back:wave:!

If any Photography fan is near me, I'm happy to be contacted - I'm 8 miles from Worcester, but am in Worcester often for my job.

My new camera is a Panasonic Lumix TZ55-EB; it's right for me at my level of knowledge and development. The price was good too! My older cameras are a 1980s Mamiya film camera; an Olympus mju ii weather-proof film camera; a Canon Ixus 105 and a Canon Powershot A40 that I found in a charity shop for a fiver:clap:!

I follow tutorials on the Digital Photography School website (Australia):

http://digital-photography-school.com/digital-photography-tips-for-beginners/

I've signed up to be a BBC Weather Watcher - you can post photos. My first two photos were boring beyond belief!

Hope to learn a lot here! Nice to be back;)!

Hi Elizabeth, welcome back to the forum :wave:

Thank you very much, Norkie:ty:!

Hello and a very warm welcome to you.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Thanks very much indeed, All:)!

Thank you very much, Paul:wave:!

Hi Elizabeth welcome back to the Forum. I'm in Kidderminster so not to far away

Hi Mark:)! Oh nice - I know Kidderminster quite well as an old schoolfriend lived on Chester Road South for many years - about 5 mins' walk from the station. I'm nearer to Droitwich Spa than Worcester, but am usually in Worcester due to job!

P.S. I've just 'liked' the Kidderminster Camera Club page on FB!

Last edited:
Maybe we could organise a meet up next see if there's anyone else from these parts too.

I should add Kidderminster Camera Club is very good :)

P.S. I've just 'liked' the Kidderminster Camera Club page on FB!

Yes, definitely:)!

I have a Photography friend, Peter, who lives near Hartlebury. He's a black&white, Box Brownie man and develops his own photos. I'm a Canon/Panasonic, digital woman but I've picked up good tips and knowledge from Peter. I'm not really into 'PhotoShopping', although I've played around with photo-editing programs (Corel PSP, Irfanview, Photofiltre and Pixlr). I'd like to get it right with the camera!

Anyway, let me know! Great idea!

Back