Hello again

Edit My Images
No
Hiya everyone, i was a member (not very active one) of the photography forums.com, having recieved the e-mail i wiould just like to say HELLO, and i hope to be more active.

Cheers

Wilbur

Hello:)

Hi, and welcome to you both. Once you start posting, it's difficult to stop....:nuts:

welcome back to both of you, welcome to talkphotography!

snappy name innit!

Matty said:
welcome back to both of you, welcome to talkphotography!

snappy name innit!

Yep it is. It's got everything you need, Photography and talking. I like it..

:D

LOL - so that's it - the whole thing was a carefully thought out marketing ploy to drag in more new members.....! ;)

Welcome Wilbur!

:welcome:
To both of you

Welcome back! Yes this place is addictive, feel like I know lots of people and care about 'em too!:)

This thread is just a month short of a year old ... why do peeps bump up old welcome threads? :shrug:

The email from the admin guys was sent to all then members, informing them of a new addy, after the site had been down for a few days ... and then came back with the snappy new name we all know & love now.
Hth.

Chickenhawk has been trying to boost his/her post count again. By trying to welcome a mew member who has been here almost six times longer than he/she has

There should be a time limit on posting in these threads.

I see this all the time. Am I the only one who finds it anoying to have to sift through ten or more threads on the trot by one person catching up on welcoming new members.

If the post is over a couple of days old ..... It is not compulsory to post .... Get over it!

:canon:

Hi and welcome :wave:

Gooo on Hypnotic ... tell em what for!!! :annoyed: :LOL:
I think it would be great if 'Welcome' threads locked automatically after a certain time period ... I dunno say after a month or something???
Dunno if its possible to implement it, or even if admin would want to ... but ye s... year old 'welcome' threads boil my noodle too! ;)

Uh Oh! Guilty as charged :coat:
I never even bother reading the dates on these things, I was just being polite (y)
Oh and boosting my posts as it seems, is there a prize ? :beer:
I guess it would be a good idea to lock the post after a few days so I /we don't look a total plonker. Hell, I don't need help with that!
:runaway:

Back