Hello again!

Name
Maria
Edit My Images
Yes
I've not been on here for ages... possibly years!

Having been booted off facebook for the third time (they don't like my name, I won't send them a copy of my passport... feeling very stubborn and protective of my personal info... so long story!) and only getting on to social medial just a couple of times a week anyway, I find I'm really missing out on the photographic 'chat' when I've actually got the time :(

Photographically, I've gone from DX to FX, but remained in the Nikon camp ;), acquired some nice lenses (24-70, 70-200), and still only really want to photograph interesting people, do still life projects and capture my ageing dogs... I've strayed a little more into the 'creative' genre as I really enjoy using photoshop to chop and change images, and I've been attempting to improve my compositing skills. It's amazing what interesting little bits you find in your 'back catalogue" when trawling through looking for something :LOL:

A couple from me that possibly give you an idea of where I'm at, but I'm hoping to be part of the community again... and I seem to have accumulated about 30 different Lowepro bags, which I must try and sell soon or I'll be facing a divorce!!! :LOL:

_MAL3444---5-print-copy-24.1.18-WPS-+-30%-bright-1200px-www.JPG _MAL4575 3.JPG C2 Sand Brakes_Maria Leekblade.JPG

Oh... none of them look that sharp? :eek: but I promise they are.

Hi

Welcome back to TP.

Hi Maria, good to see you back :D

Hiya, keep posting :wave:

Wow what an introduction. The quality of your images are of an extremely high standard.

I can see that it will be racking up points in no time.

Back