Hello all at TP.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, thanks accepting my join request. I am 53 yr old photography student, doing an Advanced Diploma Course with the International Careers Institute.
I have been into photography for a long time back to the 70's. A few years ago I suffered a massive Heart attack which left my left my health in a bad way.
After decided to concentrate on what I could still do, I restarted my hobby of photography, I then decided I might as well get qualified & hopefully set myself up
' freelance' once I get my qualifications & then have a second income to my Wife's earnings LOL. Looking forward to joining in on TP. ;)

Hi Chris and welcome, good luck with the studies.(y)

Thanks Andy, Im just trying to ' find my feet ' here, looking around & how it all works etc. LOL

Cheers Steve, I am doing quite well with the course ( even though I do say myself ;) ), as I have had ' A's ' for all my assignments so far!

Hi Chris, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Chris and welcome to the forum :wave:

Hi Chris

A warm welcome from me too.

Look forward to seeing some of your fun and project work. My daughter needs to learn photography for her art course so teaching the basics to her is a big task for me over the Summer. Let me know if your lecturers have any top tips !

Good luck with the course !

Regards

Gary

Back