Hello all from County Durham

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm very much a hobbyist and a relative novice compared with most. I originally bought a camera three years back with the intention of bird photography, videoing birds and landscape photography. I've been photographing birds for three years and barely dipped my toes into anything else. 'Very much enjoyed it but it's time to broaden my horizons. It follows that I've joined to share a few bird pictures and discuss bird photography, but mainly to learn about videoing birds and landscape photography.

'Look forward to the conversations and so on!

Welcome to TP. There are plenty of birders here, and landscapers. There are people who do videos though I'm not sure it's many. But feel free to ask for help and advice, there's no shortage of that available.

Hi Paul, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Welcome to TP. There are plenty of birders here, and landscapers. There are people who do videos though I'm not sure it's many. But feel free to ask for help and advice, there's no shortage of that available.

Grand, will do! I reckon I'm going to go bird videoing first as my instinct tells me that's going to be easier. Thanks for the note.

Welcome to the forum Paul, enjoy yourself here ;)

Back