Hello All

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi

I found this forum through a link on another forum to pictures taken on the Wyedean Rally at the weekend and one of them was of my car (and is an excellent picture!)

When I looked through the transport forum there are a number of posts of pictures from rallies and some of them are absolutely amazing. The drivers of the cars would absolutely love to see them so I am going to put a link on the motorsport forum I use to this one so that people can have a look at some of the excellent pictures taken.

If anyone on here has been to any rallies and happens to have any pictures of a blue and yellow Peugeot 106 Rallye with the registration M13PUG I would be very grateful if you could E-mail them to me - Penny@pexhurst.co.uk

Many thanks in advance

Penny Dew

Hello :wave:

Hello and :welcome: to TP Forums Penny ... hope you enjoy your stay ... (y)

Great reg number too ... ;)

:p

Welcome Penny. It was me that gave you the link. I've just signed up on here myself.

The Rallye was looking good in the Wyedean photos (y)

Hello :)

If you see pictures you like (or don't like) do post comments in the threads as the photographer would value the feedback. Feel free to post your own stuff too :)

hi

Welcome Penny to TPF.

Wow - can't believe how many people have said hello!! Very friendly forum!

Not that I have taken recently as mostly we are competing and the only pictures we get are from the in car camera and I have no idea how to freeze them and load them as pictures as some people seem to be able to do!!!

Wow - can't believe how many people have said hello!! Very friendly forum!

Well here's another hello :wave: Yeah its a really friendly forum, only been here for a week now and already feel at home, thanks all :)

Hellooo... :D

Back