hello all

Name
Jordan
Edit My Images
No
I have just joined the site, I'll tell you all a little about me not that there's anything exciting to say ;)

I did photography in college when I was younger (18/19) and now I am getting old (25) lol I have decided to take it back up, I recently started a city and guild course, more to refresh my memory of it all!

I have a samsung nx11 but not sure if it's good enough to go 'pro'?? What do you's think? I have been told by many photographers that it's the person taking the photo's that makes a good picture, not the camera?

I have been offered somewhere to have a studio (for 6 months but better than most people get offered!) so i'm in the process of looking at studio set up (lights etc) but I'm all a bit lost on how it all works to be honest, how do professionals all work it i.e. what do you offer to clients, how do you price the service you offer, do you print yourself or send your files away to be printed and lastly how do you set up a web page with the offer of password protected galleries for specific clients? :bonk: please help with any info that you may think would help a very confused, lost little lady lol

LOTS of questions I am sorry lol Is there a place to post pictures you take and get honest feedback (good or bad) lol I'm at the stage where i don't know if i'm even good enough to offer such a service lol

Back