HELLO AND HELP PLEASE

Edit My Images
Yes
My son is getting into photography and I have heard of online tuition, does anyone know of a good one please to perhaps develop his interest. He also uses photoshop elements and I would like to get him a book with projects etc to help him learn how to use the program. Any advice gratefully received,
Thanks,
Ady.

My son is getting into photography and I have heard of online tuition, does anyone know of a good one please to perhaps develop his interest.
Think you've already found it ;)

He also uses photoshop elements and I would like to get him a book with projects etc to help him learn how to use the program. Any advice gratefully received,
Thanks,
Ady.
Amazon, Waterstone's, or Play.com have plenty of books on Photoshop Elements - use Amazon for its user reviews, but buy from wherever is cheapest.

:welcome:

:agree:

Best place in the world for tuition and advice, very friendly family forum here.......:wave:

Yep... get your lad to sign up here, we have plenty of tutorials to get him going, and he can ask whatever questions he likes - what we don't know we're pretty good at making up. :D

Just kidding... Welcome aboard! (y)

Hi and welcome! Signing up to this forum would be a good place for him to start. We're all really happy and willing to give any help and advice we can. No question is a silly question here! I would highly recommend he take out a subscription to Digital Photo magazine for help with learning Elements. Every month they have a cover CD with hours of Photoshop and Elements tutorials. See here

Crikey no wasting time here. Just having a look round and very impressed. Not many books with reviews on Amazon so thought I'd ask first hand. Thanks for the replies, keep them coming.

I also recommend getting him Digital Photo magazine. Comes out once a month at £4.99.
They make it all very easy to understand and the tutorial dvd is always good.

There are lots of free tutorials on the net for photoshop. Just gotta search.

welcome along!

Hi and welcome to the forum :wave:

Got to agree with the above advice. I've only been on the forum a few month, but during that time I have found this such a helpful place with an absolute wealth of knowledge. You really don't need an on-line tutorial, just jump in ans ask away :D

Hello and Welcome :wave:

:agree: with all the above
(y) welcome (y)

Back