Hello everyone.

Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
Yes
Hello,

Been lurking for a while and picking up lots of tips from everyone. Thought it is time to share a couple from this past week.

Robin
Robin2.jpg

Willow Tit
WillowTit.jpg

C&C welcome.

Welcome to the forums! :)

There has been many 'firsts' posts in the birds section this week...I'd have thought they'd come after when people have gotten new lenses for Christmas but I digress...They've all been really good opening posts, and yours is no exception!

Well done :)

:welcome:

Very nice opening post - really nice Robin shot :clap:

Some good robin shots lately, this is one too.

Welcome, pretty new myself, but it's a nice place to hang. :)

for the warm welcome everyone.

kaz10, I know what you mean about the pesky OOF branch, but the only other decent shot I got had half the Willow Tit missing.

WillowTit2.jpg

for the warm welcome everyone.

kaz10, I know what you mean about the pesky OOF branch, but the only other decent shot I got had half the Willow Tit missing.

WillowTit2.jpg

I know it can be so frustrating they never go where you want them to but you know you can only get better so keep up the good work this is a great forum for advice and tips,I had great advice when I started on here with friendly crit some can be afraid to give out friendly critisim but I think its the way to learn :)

I will just agree with everybody else :D A warm welcome to TP (y) Hope you enjoy your stay.
Ps You cant get out anyway so you got no choice :D

Back