Hello Everyone

Edit My Images
No
Hi everybody, Im looking to getting back into photography just as a hobby and something to do to keep busy also. I haven't done photography for some time probably ten years so I'm going to be a rusty/newb again but currently the biggest down fall for getting back into this hobby is I currently do not have a DSLR and its going to be awhile before I can get one, maybe around summertime and probably will only have a $500-600 budget to start with for a DSLR then possibly a year later find something later and be able to double that amount. However the last DSLR I owned was a Nikon D80 was a really nice camera. So for know I will just be using a iPhone 12 Pro Max and hope smartphone photography isn't frowned upon and will also need to learn editing software again I will be using Pixelmator Pro. So I'll get some posts going soon and start looking at others posts to.

Hi there Vitalic, welcome to the forum, have fun and get posting :)

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

"Nothing wrong with an "iPhone 12 Pro Max" I have one myself and use it alongside my main camera. There's also a very good section on TP for cell/mbl phone photography"

Enjoy it, you might find things are easier to manage in terms of editing than before.

Hello and welcome to our friendly band of Photographers :)

Les

Back