Hello from a newbie - Aviation

Name
Ben
Edit My Images
Yes
A nice set to open with but the showstopper is the privileged access one in #4 :)

Thanks for sharing.

You jammy bar stool for this kind of access , welcome to the mad house :)

Blimey, that'll take some beating as an opening set!

Love #2, but #4 wins for me. :cool:

What the hell is number 5??? How many wheels?

As others have said, great set. Doing the evening slot with just Jane in oct, hope mine are as good.

:plus1: Super set (y)

"Hello from a newbie" <--- Well, if you stick at it for a while and put in a lot of time and effort you just might take a few decent pictures...

Seriously though, wow! These are fantastic.

Welcome and hello. A great post there with some nice images, got to say #7 does really appeal, I think the lighting and reflections make the image stand out. #1 also

What the hell is number 5??? How many wheels?

As others have said, great set. Doing the evening slot with just Jane in oct, hope mine are as good.

Haha yes, many wheels! It's the Antonov An-225 (world's largest aircraft) arriving at East Midlands last summer. I don't think I've ever seen so many people waiting for one aircraft - and mostly not photographers but families and kids too.

If the Just Jane event is the TimeLine Events one, it'll probably be pretty similar to the photo I have - they do two engine runs, with the later one giving this great blue in the sky. :)

Thanks to everyone for the very kind comments and welcome!

#7 was definitely a gamble as the light was shocking - one of those random bursts of sunlight just happened to reflect from a body of water to light up the underside!

Given everyone seems to have enjoyed them so far, hopefully you'll indulge me for a few more....

Eurocopter Puma HC.2 XW219 - Royal Air Force
by BenSMontgomery, on Flickr

Bell-Boeing CV-22B Osprey 11-0058 - United States Air Force

Lockheed Martin F-16AM Fighting Falcon J-015 - Royal Netherlands Air Force - Kecskemét International Airshow 2013

Deperdussin Monoplane G-AANH

Eurofighter Typhoon FGR.4 ZK323/DN

Ben

Fantastic opening set. There are some lovely 2,4 and 13 are really good indeed.

Indulge you , with the standard of these we should be begging to see more of your work.

These are great photos.

Go away, your'e anoying me now!!!

;)

Love the Monoplane shot. Great colours (and panning ;) ) I'd like a bit more space on the right though. :cool:

What a superb collection. The refuelling shot is outstanding.

Back