Hello from Bath

Name
Imogen
Edit My Images
No
I am very much an amateur with a film camera and have enjoyed some time in the dark room with my family. I aim to revive this hobby over the coming years starting by DIY-ing my own wedding photography! To start with I am looking to buy a specific camera, does anyone have any recommendations for reputable suppliers likely to stock Rolleicord models? Does this forum have a 'classifieds' type section where users buy/sell?

Hi Imogen and welcome to TP

Yes there is such a section but IIRC you need to have had at least 50 meaningful and contributing posts to release access to The Classifieds

Hi Imogen, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Thanks for your welcome everyone! If you have any recommendations for reputable suppliers do let me know. Not a lot of the websites in the 'links' section seem to be trading anymore, which is no surprise of course... dying breed and all that! Just realised I didn't say, I'm looking for a Rolleicord Va or similar rather than any of the more modern models. Looking forward to exploring the forum more!

Back