• No

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Edit My Images
Yes
Here to share experience and learn new stuff about my hobby - photography
Ain't UK, but will try to merge with the environment
Complete amateur

Welcome to the forums, I am sure you will fit in here very well.(y)

Be nice to see more shots from your part of the world. Welcome to TP

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

strangers are definitely welcome - some might say the stranger the better ;)

Everyone is welcome here till they do something thst no longer makes them welcome, so I look forward to seeing you around the forum for years to come (y)

And who ever voted no I hope the mods can see who it was and ban their arses out of here

Hi there, hope you enjoy the forum :wave:

And who ever voted no I hope the mods can see who it was and ban their arses out of here

I just had a look, with a view to setting them straight... It seems that, unlike out prior forum software, moderators can't dig that data out, but I'm sure it'll be in the forum logfiles somewhere...

And to the person who voted no, well, I'm going to be charitable and assume that it was a slip of the mouse, but if it wasn't i'd really appreciate you use the "contact us" option at the bottom of the screen and explain just exactly how you feel we've failed in this respect.

And back on topic...

Welcome aboard @marivesel - I look forward to seeing you around the forum, and perhaps sharing some of your photos (y)

I just had a look, with a view to setting them straight... It seems that, unlike out prior forum software, moderators can't dig that data out, but I'm sure it'll be in the forum logfiles somewhere...

And to the person who voted no, well, I'm going to be charitable and assume that it was a slip of the mouse, but if it wasn't i'd really appreciate you use the "contact us" option at the bottom of the screen and explain just exactly how you feel we've failed in this respect.

And back on topic...

Welcome aboard @marivesel - I look forward to seeing you around the forum, and perhaps sharing some of your photos (y)

(y) nice one

Back