Hello... From Cornwall...

Name
Jake
Edit My Images
No
Hello all, I've just literally joined this forum.. I'd count myself as a semi-pro photographer, roughly about a year and bit ago I used to do photography full time, but it just wasn't paying; so, I went and got a job doing website and graphic design. I sometimes do photography there, but at the work, we've launched a model agency too.

I mainly shoot landscapes and events, I'm more of a creative photographer - love photoshop, but hopefully that's not cheating (too much!).

My camera is a Canon 6d, I was using 7d but the shutter motor broke and it would have cost as much as the camera to fix! I've recently gone to macbook too, after spending years and years on windows. Oh, and I use Adobe Creative Cloud - Photoshop and Lightroom, but mainly Lightroom.

Thanks, Jake! :)

Hi Jake :welcome: to the forum, get posting :)

Hi Jake, And welcome aboard TP. "Enjoy".

Hello and a very warm welcome to you Jake.

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Hi Jake and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Had many lovely holidays in Cornwall. Stayed near bude.last time and covered nearly every inch of your delightful county. Never saw Doc Martin though

Back