Hello from Cornwall

Name
David
Edit My Images
No
Hi All

I am just getting back into photography 28 years after taking a course and college. I started thinking about film photography again in the new year when sorting out some boxes and I found my Grandad's old Cosina camera from the 70's. After that I found an alternative & traditional processes short course at a local college. So I searched online to buy the same type of cameras I used to use which were the Olympus OM range and was pleasantly surprised to see how affordable 35mm SLR cameras and lenses are now.

After getting a few cameras and old books to brush up on my knowledge I then got all the stuff I needed to process my own BW films. So I started doing that just before starting my course and haven't stopped. The course was great and really got me back into the swing of things. I am currently setting up a temporary darkroom in my roof space which will be big enough for an enlarger and developing trays while I wash the prints downstairs. Eventually I want to setup a darkroom at one end of my workshop but that will be a much bigger job.

Still very much an amateur but will continue learning as a go. I am going to join my local camera club which should help me continue to learn as they seem a friendly bunch.

Anyway enough of my waffling I am looking for to learning from this site.

Cheers
Dave

Hi Dave, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi Dave :welcome: to the forum

Hi Dave, welcome to the forum, hope to see some of your images of this wonderful part of the world.

Hi David, welcome to the forum. As you may have already discovered, the best bit is the Film & Conventional forum, where we generally help each other out, chat, and so on. See you there!

Back