South-West England Hello from Cornwall!

Name
Ash
Edit My Images
Yes
Hey folks, just introducing myself to y'all! I'm Ash and i'm a complete noob when it comes to DSLRs and anything other than camera phone photography. I will be picking up my first DSLR on the weekend, pretty sure I've made my mind up on the Nikon D3500 with the 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6G VR Lens as it's currently £358 in Currys which seemed a good deal. Look forward to interacting with some of you in the near future! By the way any good starting advice is always appreciated, so please feel free to give me some!

Hi Ash and welcome to TP

It is a good resource for learning and understanding. As a Beginner can I suggest you look in on the "Beginners" sub-fora here https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/forums/talk-beginners.73/

You will likely find many of your questions have been raised in the past but feel free to 'ask as needed'. There is no such thing as a daft question.....................everyone has to learn sometime. Above all enjoy using the new camera and post your pictures for insight & feedback :)

Hi Ash, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Ash and welcome to the forum :welcome:

a lovely part of the world you live in.

Back