hello from down under

Edit My Images
Yes
hey all :)

missing me? travels are cracking. just finished Papua New Guinea which was fantastic. we did loads of diving, loads of surgery and ate loads of lobsters and crabs.

india next and the bikes are being sorted as i type so should be ready to roll in perfect time :)

there's a bunch or pics on www.howestricks.co.uk under 'latest' if you are interested. funny sizes due to my psp screen being that res.

cheers all, will pop back in a day or two :D

Good to hear you're doing well :D
Just had a look through the gallery - some crackers there! Particularly liking the one of the boy swinging, and the WA in-a-boat one :D
Were those underwater shots taken with that dodgy looking plastic housing? They're stunning!
I've moved to Cardiff - so expect me to be badgering you a whole lot more on your return :D

Hello from the olde country :wave:

Good to hear your enjoying yourself and everything is going well (y)

Off to look at your pics now :D

some nice stuff in there :) Why is there a surgeon picture?

Glad to hear you're having a fab time :) Some great pics in there - love all the underwater shots, but my fave has to be the sunset one :)

G'day cobba! Chuck another shrimp on the barbie would ya?

cheers all. the underwater ones are all from a little casio exilim in a box apart from a couple from a mates d70 and 10.5 fisheye which he has a housing for. i did take out a nikonos V and strobe setup and fired off a reel of velvia 100f tho so we'll see what they are like when i get home.

hoodi, wicked that you are moving to cardiff, more photogs the merrier :)

dod- that's my mate john. we were working in the hospital there. i'm pretty good at sewing people back together now. trouble is the melanesian skin is tough as hell and the needles have been re-used 100 odd times so it doesnt make life easy!

marcel, no shrimps around, will a couple of lobsters do!?! i could get used to my diet of lobster and crab i think :D

spencer if you read this the bikes are real cheap and everyone is very helpfull. we've picked up 2 enfield 350s. one from 1997 for 400 pounds and one form 2002 for 500 pounds. we're just off to check they have done a good job of welding the racks on for us! bit scared at the min as mumbai is busy as hell so we're out practising riding with lots of luggage at 5am in the morning!

tada for now

Back