Hello from Germany! Enthusiast ArtNude photographer here ;-)

• Thread starter Deleted member 96098
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 96098

Hi there,

thank you very much for letting me join your friendly conversations here. Please excuse poor writing and phrasing :)

My name is Jan and I'm from Northern Germany. I started my photographic journey in 2008 when I bought my first DSLR.
I quickly developed into sort of a nature photographer (wildlife predominantly).

It took until 2020 that i developed a growing interest in photographing humans. I did some portrait Sessions with friends and family and got hooked instantly.
Just a few months later I startet to do my first "erotic" Shoots. Right now I almost exclusively shoot Boudoir and NudeArt.

I want my photographs to not only show naked bodies, but to portrait my subjects as they are: strong, beautiful, brave, independent, sometimes vulnerable, always beautiful.
And I like my photographs to show romantic, soft lighting (either available light or flash with softbox/beauty dish) to create dreamy and athereal looks. Of course some pictures demand a different approach and require harsh or directed light to function well.

I will show a few examples of my "work" in the appropriate subcategory soon and would be very glad if some of you fellow photography-nerds find the time to look and comment.

Looking forward to get in touch with you all.

Cheers,
Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum Jan, good to have you here, enjoy the forum :welcome:

Hi Jan, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Back