Hello from Greater Manchester

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi All,

I'm Tom, from near Manchester! (Bolton)

I've been shooting for 3-4 years on a Canon 600D and just decided to up my game a bit so I've now gone for the 7D (Mark I, couldn't afford the newer one).

I shoot mainly landscape, wildlife and Airshows. I have received some really positive comments in regards to my images and want to possibly get a new lens to further complement my development! I would love to sell some of my shots at some point!

Would be great to hear from some of you!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/143817477@N03/

Tom

Last edited:
Hey Tom

Welcome to the forum.

A fellow 'near' Manchester (Stockport) landscape photographer here.

Some nice shots you have on your flickr. I would say a longer lens of about 70-200 or 70-300 be a good option for your current shooting interests (y)

welcome along :)

Hi, from bury- near Manchester, complete beginner here, love being behind the camera though, so far love night photography, landscape, long exposures. Love the media city photograph! Somewhere I definitely need to go.

Hi Tom, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Welcome Tom :wave: enjoy the forum

Hi Tom and a warm welcome to TP.
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)

Hi Tom

Welcome to the forum and some great work on your Flickr.

I'm from Bury so only down the road and travel to Bolton most days dropping the wife off at work in Bolton!!

Andy

Welcome Tom!
Not too far away in Prestwich! Nice Flickr too!

Welcome pal

Howdy fellow Manchester person.

Hi Tom, welcome aboard...

Here's a few helpful pointers to get you started on here...

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Back