South-East England Hello from Kent

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi, I'm Richard based in Charing in Kent. My friend, Mark (Threeracers), introduced me to the forum as I have just started the wonderful path of developing my own film, and will probably need a lot of help along the way!

I have 3 cameras. A Fuji X100T which will probably be upgraded to an X100F. This is my go-to camera for walkaround, street, holidays, family. Fits in a jacket pocket, and is remarkably in almost every way. A canon 6D is used for more deliberate shooting; portraits mainly, but also occasional landscapes and sports (main lenses are a Sigma 35mm f/1.4 ART and an Canon 85mm f/1.8). Finally, my current favourite is a Contax RTS II as I reach back into my youth and the sheer, tactile joy of film (helped with a couple of Carl Zeiss Planar T lenses (50 and 100mm).

My main focus at the moment is on developing and scanning negatives. As well as post production. So will probably start asking questions on the Film forum soon.

Thanks for listening.

Richard

https://www.flickr.com/photos/64653300@N04/

Morning Richard :welcome: to the forum :wave:

:canon:

Hi Richard, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

Hi Richars, welcome aboard... any mate of Threeracer's is more than welcome - don't forget we've got a dedicated Film and Conventional section here...

Here's a few helpful pointers to get you started on here...

Useful Sections for New Members (click links)

> The Help section contains some good general information about how we do things around here and how the forum works.
> FAQs and Guides can be found here.
> Forum Help and Support is there for you to ask questions and get one to one support if you're having problems finding your way around or working out how to do things.
> Link up with other photographers in your area for local events and days out in Meeting Place.
> Or maybe you fancy a challenge . . . Take a look at some of the organised TP challenges and competitions here.

Back