Hello from Kent

Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi from sunny Kent!

I am a freelance designer that has kind of stumbled into photography/video work and am winging it at the moment!! There has always been an interest in me for photography, my work experience when 15 years old was with the local newspapers photography department.

I had a couple of small photography pieces of work to do a couple of years ago so bought a 100d with a couple of lenses, thinking that would be it. But now I am getting more and more photo/video work coming in (between 1 and 2 jobs a month) and think I need to upgrade, so will be asking for advice on here very soon.

Now need to set aside some time to really absorb this place!

T

Hi T welcome to the forums looking forward to seeing some of your works =)

Hi Tony & welcome to TP

It is a great resource and site to share, discuss, get advice and learn about photography. So get stuck in and enjoy your time here.

See you about the various sub fora :)

Hi Tony, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums."Enjoy".

"When I'm in the UK I too am from Kent (Stone Nr Appledore)" (y)

George.

Last edited:
Hi from sunny Kent!

I am a freelance designer that has kind of stumbled into photography/video work and am winging it at the moment!! There has always been an interest in me for photography, my work experience when 15 years old was with the local newspapers photography department.

I had a couple of small photography pieces of work to do a couple of years ago so bought a 100d with a couple of lenses, thinking that would be it. But now I am getting more and more photo/video work coming in (between 1 and 2 jobs a month) and think I need to upgrade, so will be asking for advice on here very soon.

Now need to set aside some time to really absorb this place!

T

Hi Tony welcome to the forum. It is also sunny in the North West. I think it is sunny in most places of the UK at the moment. :)

:welcome: to the forum Tony :wave:

Back