Edit My Images
Yes
Hello!

I'm so glad to have found this forum. I've recently got back into photograpy and would love to talk to other photographers.

I'm an introvert and find it hard to do things out of my comfort zone. I live in Nottingham and I love photographing candid moments and creating memories.

I want to improve my photography skills before hopefully going on to taking photos professionally.

I'm a mum of 2 kids under 6 and run my own business (not photography related).

Look forward to receiving advice and help from you all x

Hi and welcome to TP

In case you have not done so yet, do have a good look around and you will find most (all?) photographic genre are covered. As well a very active gear discussion forums.

Do not be afraid of asking questions....there is no such thing as a dumb question, constructive help is there for the asking.

Enjoy your time here at TP and all being well I look forward to seeing pictures that you post whether to share for sharing sake or if you seek help and/or 'constructive criticism'.

Welcome to Talk Photography, this is a great place to learn and improve and the best way is to post some photos and ask for feedback, there are some really experienced folk on here who are happy to give constructive critique.

Hi and welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy yourself here :welcome:

Get snapping:)

Hello and welcome to our little forum- plenty of good advice in here - just ask :)

Les

Hi, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy"

Thank you everyone! I've posted a photo in the people section but haven't had anyone comment on it.
Should I be doing something different? Or does that mean the photo by is not comment-worthy :confused:
Sorry I'm new to this and I want feedback but I'm an over-thinker.

Thank you everyone! I've posted a photo in the people section but haven't had anyone comment on it.
Should I be doing something different? Or does that mean the photo by is not comment-worthy :confused:
Sorry I'm new to this and I want feedback but I'm an over-thinker.
When no one comments on my photos I assume they must be perfect ;)

You have done the right thing, it's just that it is hard to know at what level to pitch comments for new comers. Please post more.

Back