Non UK Hello from NZ.

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Hi, I'm Mike and I live in NZ with my wife and 7 moggies.
My primary photographic interest has been astrophotography but my interest has waned in recent years owing to persistent inclement weather. Recently I have started accruing more bits so I can do macro. I have just added a motorized focusing rail and am working on the lighting.
Sometimes my wife and I get out and take pitchas of the local countryside.
Cheers.

Hi :)
Welcome from sunny Scotland...

Hi and welcome to the forum from the mountainous region of Norfolk UK :rolleyes:

Hi Mike, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Hi, I'm Mike and I live in NZ with my wife and 7 moggies.
My primary photographic interest has been astrophotography but my interest has waned in recent years owing to persistent inclement weather. Recently I have started accruing more bits so I can do macro. I have just added a motorized focusing rail and am working on the lighting.
Sometimes my wife and I get out and take pitchas of the local countryside.
Cheers.
Some very nice scenery out there. Love going out to Piha Beach and the black sand

Some very nice scenery out there. Love going out to Piha Beach and the black sand
Cheers. Black sand hard on the feet during summer. Haven't been to Piha for yonks, I'm in Waitomo Caves country these days.

Cheers. Black sand hard on the feet during summer. Haven't been to Piha for yonks, I'm in Waitomo Caves country these days.
Yes North Auckland would be a bit of trek from there. Quite remote in that part. I guess Hamilton is the closest big city

Another southerner!! Good show and welcome.

Looking forward to seeing your pics.

A bit of a distance away to my side of the pond though...

Back