South-East England Hello from Portsmouth

Name
Mike
Edit My Images
No
Hi all, my name is Mike, 72 yo. I Iive in Portsmouth. I have been a Canon user since 1983, and started to photograph Butterflies when i retired, my main area is over at Purbrook also on Portsdown Hill. I,m a bit of a camera nut, and have just bought a s/h canon eos m5 , so i have 14 camera,s at the moment, they all get used, i allway,s take 2 cameras when i go out.

I do not understand the newbe message after registering, " please do not post any links until you have 3 post,s" ?? Can someone explain please . i,m not very savvy on these thing,s. Thank,s Mike

Hi all, my name is Mike, 72 yo. I Iive in Portsmouth. I have been a Canon user since 1983, and started to photograph Butterflies when i retired, my main area is over at Purbrook also on Portsdown Hill. I,m a bit of a camera nut, and have just bought a s/h canon eos m5 , so i have 14 camera,s at the moment, they all get used, i allway,s take 2 cameras when i go out.

I do not understand the newbe message after registering, " please do not post any links until you have 3 post,s" ?? Can someone explain please . i,m not very savvy on these thing,s. Thank,s Mike
Welcome Mike (from another 'oldie') ... 2 cameras are enough for me to cope with in my love of wildlife photography and occasional other genres. The 'no links' message is to deter spammers posting links to dubious websites but feel free to post some of your images and share in discussion threads. :)

Hi Mike and welcome to the forum and enjoy yourself here, only 14 cameras!

Hi Mike, And welcome aboard TP, looking forward to hearing from you and maybe seeing some of your images on the various forums. "Enjoy".

Thank,s all for the welcome and reply,s. I will post some images soon, they may be a couple of years old as i have not been out much the last 2 Butterfly seasons due to family berevement and seem to loose interest. But i will be out 1st week in April for the Orange Tip Butterflies which are a favourite of mine. Cheer,s. Mike

Welcome to TP Mike - a very friendly forum

Les :)

Back